[smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/simcoe/MLE-Steve_Rodgers.mp3" title="Living Righteously with Steve Rodgers"="The Epic Living Podcast With Jim Simcoe" ]
Episode 41 of the Make Life Epic Podcast features Steve Rodgers - Author, Business & Life Coach
Steve talks about his transformational journey from being a seasoned Real Estate professional (former CEO of Prudential California Realty) to starting his own venture to help people make the most of their lives.
You will get to hear about filling your ‘Hole in the Soul’ and being committed to making a change in your life and of others.
He is one of the few coaches I’ve ever spoken with that truly walks his talk. I really enjoyed speaking with him and learned a ton. I think you’ll dig this episode.
- Stephen’s early career & 20+ year career in Real Estate [0:45-2:17]
- Transformational journey [4:30-6:05]
- What is ‘The Alchemy Advisors’ [6:05-6:48]
- ‘Lead to Gold’ the book [6:50-7:35]
- Inspiration for the Book and venture [7:50-10:10]
- Spiritual Awareness vs Spiritual Practice [15:10-15:50]
- The ‘Body, Being, Bonds and Business’ Board [15:55-21:10]
- Being focused on what is important [22:20-23:40]
- 3 keys to an epic life [29:03-30:00]
- Stephen’s Website - The Alchemy Advisors
- Stephen’s Book - ‘Lead to Gold’
- Books Mentioned:
- Introducing the Ben Franklin’s Virtues Daily Record & Journal