You can be a rockstar in life if you're willing to work at it and follow these 5 key steps. Tune in and learn about the power of the 'grind', how to obsess about success (in a healthy way) and see why Nickelback and Kid Rock inspired this podcast*.
*Wow, it hurts just typing that...
You must have:
Belief in yourself - I deserve it
Confidence - I can do it
Flexibility, know when to change it up
1. Find your niche:Master 1 thing better than anyone else for me: building awesome teams, inspiring people, green building
2. Make an active choice - “I’m going to be a rockstar at:__________"
3. Find your fans and love them up - Who loves you? - Family - Close friends - Facebook/SM friends - Who supports you no matter what? Who can you try anything with and they’ll dig it?
4. Grind - Grind, sleep, rinse and repeat - Read Daily Rituals - creative habits/routines of artists/writers like: Hemingway, Saul Bellow, Picasso,
5. Active Dream about it - Obsess over it - Treat it like a crossfit puppy - think about it, talk about it
Links (not affiliate links):
2. 1000 Fans
Twitter people to follow:
1.@AureliusQuotes - Great quotes from my main man, Marcus Aurelius. He of Roman emperor fame and early proponent of Stoicism. Love this guy and the tweets here are fantastic.
2. @AndreaRodgers - I don't know her personally but like the tweets she puts out. Very cool, very positive take on life.
More of these to come...