Episode 38 of the Make Life Epic podcast is a spontaneous, unplanned, totally unscripted podcast where I cover the 5 key steps to lead with your heart. I recorded this just as I was about to leave my office one night a few days after I was in a hit & run car accident (which taught me a lot). I wasn’t hurt but the woman who hit me still took off. This left me asking myself a lot of questions and introspecting.
An epic life of righteous awesomeness starts by leading with your heart.
- The Hit & Run [2:30-3:45]
- Understand your true best self [8:40-9:30]
- Recognize when you’re in your head and when you’re in your Heart [9:35-11:00]
- Be willing to buck conventions and norms [11:25-14:25]
- Decide with your Heart [14:45-16:15]
- Be cool with failure if your motivation is pure [16:20-17:40]
- The Hero’s Journey [19:40-20:10]