How to Build Confidence: Interview with David de las Morenas, Founder of HowToBeast.com
On the podcast today learn how to build confidence & get fit with David de las Morenas, Founder of HowtoBeast.com.
David is is an awesome guy doing great work helping people build confidence & get fit in the process. On the show he talks about his background and how he built his own confidence by packing on 40+ lbs of muscle in 2 years.
One of the coolest things about interviewing David is that he was so willing to be honest and transparent about his own struggles. He’s not the perfect guy who was both totally confident with 6 pack abs. He’s had the same struggles we’ve all had and he’s refreshingly open and honest about them.
Listen in and you’ll learn:
- How getting fit (he calls it ‘getting jacked’) is one of the easiest ways to build confidnece
- His transformation from a bored software engineer to successful online entrepreneur
- The most common fitness myths he sees and what to do about them
- Why he’s passionate about helping others increase their confidence and lead happier lives
His keys to an epic life including:
- Listening to your gut & do things that sound exciting
- Go easier on yourself, don’t try to be perfect
We also talk about porn addiction, the New England Patriots, living in Spain and why road rage doesn’t bother him any more. All in all, this was one of my favorite interviews. David is really cool and I think you’re going to enjoy the show.
- David’s books: Mindset Mastery; Calm, Cool, Collected; Confidence Hacks
- Elliot Hulse You Tube Channel
- My book: Hero Up: Unleash Your Inner Hero and Make Life Epic
- David on Facebook
- David on Instagram