An Epic life...
Hi, I’m Jim.
I’m a man, a husband, a father, a social venture entrepreneur. I’ve enjoyed huge successes, colossal failures and I can’t stand artichokes. I am a football fanatic, have two daughters and run marathons (slowly). I love surfing glassy waves in warm water and searching for the meaning and legacy in my own life.
Marcus Aurelius, Michael Jordan and Anthony Kiedis are a few of my biggest heroes. Expect to see a lot of references to them on this site.
What I believe:
- We all deserve to live epic lives.
- Inside each one of us is the ability to be a hero to someone else
- Life should be enjoyed, not slogged through
- Work should be fun, meaningful and profitable
- Grinding (working hard) can be it’s own reward
- We are all building our legacy right now
- Marriage should be a sex-filled, joyous partnership with the occasional to-do list in there.
- Children are people and should be treated with love, respect and not coddled
- I was born to help others do great things, be an example to my daughters and a great husband to my wife
- My mission for this site is to help heart-centered people lead epic lives
- An epic life comes down to: how you live, the work you do, the people you love, the legacy you leave
Those are the four areas I focus on in my life and the focus of this site. This site is for heart-centered people who want to do great things. People who want to leave a legacy and want a fulfilling life of love, success, health, wealth and aren't’ afraid to grind for it.
Let’s get epic…