Lessons from the Hero Up Summit
I had the pleasure of running the Hero Up Summit recently and discovered 5 key lessons from the attendees:
1. People struggle from a lack of direction, not motivation. If you're passionate about your purpose in life the motivation follows.
2. You can push yourself further than you think. I saw it in the Hero Obstacle Course, in the meetings, etc. You are capable of going further & farther.
3. Suffering alone sucks- having a good support system is everything.
4. Negative self-talk is the single biggest problem we all face. Master that and you're unstoppable.
5. Taking chances works out more often than not.
More of this in a future podcast, just wanted to drop this here for now.