are you ready to hero up?
Do you want to learn how to boost confidence, find your purpose, build self-esteem and make your relationship better (hint: more connection/better sex)? Whether you’re starting over in life, in the midst of a midlife crisis or just want to be happier, now is the time to do something about it. You have a hero inside you and it's time to unleash it. Let's get rolling...
This is real-world guidance to help you feel better, get unstuck & be happier, plain & simple.
Please contact me below to discuss your event and how I might be able to help you.
This isn't your grandmother's newsletter. Each edition is packed with useful insights.
Best of the Blog
Hero up - The Book
You are a hero.
It’s time to unleash your inner hero and make your life f*ing epic.
Hero Up is a real-world playbook to teach you:
- To think like a hero
- How to have great sex
- How to build confidence
- How to find your life's purpose
- What Tupac and Kobe Bryant can teach you about mental toughness & why being an underdog is so awesome
- How the Red Hot Chili Peppers and philosopher/roman general Marcus Aurelius embraced their scars & mastered their lives
- What you have in common right now with Jay-Z, Harrison Ford & Michael Jordan & how to take advantage of it
- The only two actions you need to do to accelerate your career
- How emptying the dishwasher could be the most foolproof path to a great sex life
It’s time to Hero Up so let’s get rolling.
About Jim Simcoe
I'm a public speaker, host of the Make Life Epic podcast, and author of the book Hero Up. I help people attain work life balance, live happier, more fulfilled lives, and build confidence.
I'm NOT a life coach. I work more as a guide (like a taller version of Yoda) to help you create the life you deserve. If you're in your 40s and looking to start over, I can help.
While you're here, give my podcast a listen and read through my blog. You'll either love it or hate it. So feel free to grab my free eBooks, and get in touch with me if you're interested in booking me for coaching or public speaking.
Me in under 60 words: Father, husband, tree-hugging capitalist, fish taco fiend, surfer, author, Crossfit enthusiast, RHCP fanatic, social venture entrepreneur & the chief trash-take-outer of the Simcoe family. I live about a mile from the beach in San Diego.
Please feel free to send me story ideas, comments and Red Hot Chili Peppers tickets :)
Much love... Jim
For any and all inquiries, please send me a message and I will get back to you within 24 hours, thx...Jim